Being the largest manufacturer and supplier of pallets in Ireland coupled with our 41 years experience allows Mid Cork Pallets & Packaging to dedicate its time and resources to producing the highest quality pallets in the industry.
Mid Cork Pallets & Packaging are Ireland’s leading manufacturer of pallets for the Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devises, Dairy and General Manufacturing industry with over 41 years. Our commitment to providing excellent customer service is instilled in all our employees and evident in each and every pallet that we produce, as we individually inspect them before they leave either of our facilities to ensure they conform to the highest standards that our customers have come to expect.
We are authorised by Forestry Services, Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine to heat treat wooden pallet materials to ISPM 15 in 10 onsite kilns. All of the critical process control parameters within our kilns are independently calibrated regularly to ensure effective heat treatments. Our process is regularly audited by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) for compliance with the requirements of the ISPM 15 standard.
We supply the widest range of pallet and ancillary options in Ireland including but not limited to:
- Heat Treated Pallets – Click here for further information
- Euro Pallets – Click here for further information
- Second Hand Pallets – Click here for further information
- Custom Crates – Click here for further information
- Standard Pallet (is a standard-sized pallet measuring 1200mm x 1000mm)
- 4 Way Pallets (allows the forks of a forklift to enter on all four sides)
- 2 Way Pallets (allows the forks of a forklift to enter on only two sides)
- Plastic Pallets (due to their nature, these are more durable than the traditional timber pallet and are favoured by specific industries)
- Aluminium Pallets (utilised mainly by the food and pharmaceutical industry because of their hygienic properties)
- Pallet Wrap (as the name suggests we supply a wide range of both machine and hand pallet wrap solutions)
- Dunnage solutions (various options available to secure/lock down cargo during transportation)
- Corner Pieces (also known as protectors, they are available in various sizes and help to secure the external structure of a pallet, keeping your produce secure within)
From the expedient processing of orders through to assembly and shipping, we provide a seamless service for businesses requiring pallets for a variety of materials. Each member of our staff is hugely experienced and can help you choose the perfect pallet for your needs. If you are not sure about the type of pallet you need, please do not hesitate to contact us today.