This is the privacy notice of Mid Cork Pallets & Packaging (MCP). Our registered office is at Clondrohid, Macroom, Co. Cork.
MCP provides this website as a method of informing potential and existing customers how we collect, use or record personal/technical/behaviour information from our customers when they use our website.
- Our website does not store or collect any personal information (name, email address etc.) about our website users. However, when you use our website, we do collect the following technical information and this forms part of our Cookies and Google Analytics (IP address, hostname, pages visited etc.).
- We do not use this technical information for marketing purposes, and we do not disclose this information to any third party. This technical information is only for MCP internally to provide a better service to our customers and benchmark performance.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org. If you make a request to us under this notice, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com.
- We use Google Analytics to track data about visitors to our website and help us to understand how visitors use our website and what content interests them most.
- Our company keeps its privacy notice under review and places any updates on this web page.